Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My CURIOSITY Took Over - Surprisingly, I Have Started My First Blog

I was introduced to blogs more than two years ago when I attended a bloggers’ get together with an evening of converts telling us how wonderful blogging was. I was there because of CURIOSITY and my love of all things Internet related.

My answer was that “I do so much writing already, why would I ever need or enjoy creating a blog?" Since that memorable evening I have read a few blogs (some worthwhile, lots a waste of time), but still felt no desire to have one of my own.

And then, it happened! During the past month, I have been bombarded by glowing reports of the importance of and marketing payoffs of having a blog. I also needed a place to introduce assessments (I have signed up for an assessment generator).

So, let the fun begin. I am still testing to see how useful this CURIOUS endeavor will be.